General Conditions of Purchase
The purpose of these General Conditions of Purchase is to regulate the acquisition by you as a Registered User of products through the Website, in exchange for an economic consideration that corresponds to the provisions herein.The purpose of these General Conditions of Purchase is to regulate the acquisition by you as a Registered User of products through the Website, in exchange for an economic consideration that corresponds to the provisions herein.
3.1. Product Offering
The Website provides information about all cosmetic and aromatherapy products for sale, characteristics and prices. However, it reserves the right to withdraw, replace or change the products offered to its customers through its website, by changing the content of the same. The products offered at any time by the Web, will be governed by the general conditions in force in each case, which is why the company will have the power to stop offering, without notice and at any time, access to the products mentioned.
The availability of our products may vary depending on customer demand. Our stock is updated periodically, but this does not allow us to guarantee that the product you select is not out of stock. If so, we will send you an e-mail in which we will inform you about the impossibility of fulfillment.
4. Description of the purchase process
The purchase process can be carried out through the Web Site, by means of the identification as a Registered User.
To purchase the products available in the catalog, it will be necessary that the User, through the catalog, click on those that are of interest, selecting the option “Add to cart”. The selected products will be automatically available to the User in the shopping cart.
Next, the User must:
- Click on “Cart” and check that the items in the cart are those you have selected so that you can modify the order by adding or removing products.
- Once the User has verified that the products in the basket correspond to the selection made, in order to proceed with the order, the User must select “Continue”.
- After that, the purchase process will be shown on the screen, indicating the characteristics and products selected, and the User must enter all the necessary data in case he/she proceeds with the purchase.
In all those cases, in which the access has been made in such a way that the information related to the user’s identification data, address or payment method has not been obtained, it will be necessary for the user to enter such data and create an account on the Web Site, so that the order processing can be managed.
- It will be necessary for the Buyer to select the method of shipment or pick-up.
- In the event that the access has been made in such a way that the method of payment has not been indicated, it will be necessary for the Buyer to select the chosen method of payment. Currently the available payment methods are:
- Debit or credit card: In this case we will need your credit or debit card information for the sole purpose of processing the payment.
- Paypal: for more information visit http:www.paypal.com.
- Once the User has provided this information, he/she shall, after reviewing the order and depending on the payment method selected, proceed with the payment, and thereby confirm his/her willingness to purchase and formalize the sale and purchase, upon acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Izba Nature will confirm receipt of the Purchaser’s willingness to purchase and, where appropriate, payment of the order. Similarly, it will send by email the corresponding invoice, when the customer has requested it. By accepting these Conditions, the Buyer allows the sending of electronic invoices. At any time, you can object to it, indicating it to the email you will find in the Legal Notice.Izba Nature will confirm receipt of the Purchaser’s willingness to purchase and, where appropriate, payment of the order. Similarly, send by email the corresponding invoice, when the customer has requested it. By accepting these Conditions, the Buyer allows the sending of electronic invoices. At any time, he can oppose to it, indicating it to the e-mail that he will find in the Legal Notice.
- Once the order has been confirmed, the Buyer will receive the order within the period indicated on the Website.
5. Pricing Policy
The prices shown on the Web are set by Izba Nature. Prices are shown in Euros. Before purchasing any of the selected products we will show you the prices broken down according to the taxable base and applicable taxes at any time.
Prices do not include certain applicable taxes that may be payable by the Customer for shipping purposes. Izba Nature can not determine in advance the taxes that will be applicable, as it will depend on the place from which it contracts. Once the Customer has entered this information in the appropriate form, the Customer will be shown the information regarding the taxes to be paid.
The shipping and delivery costs of the products will be those indicated on the Web Site at any given time and in the Shipping and Returns Policy.
6. Discount Policy
It is possible that the Web Site may include promotions and/or discount codes for accumulation of points on the page. Such circumstances will be reflected on the screen, as well as any applicable conditions. Any modification thereof is subject to the will of Izba Nature.
7. Acceptance of the General Conditions of Purchase
When the purchase is made entirely through the Web, you must read these Terms and Conditions and expressly accept them by clicking on the check box of the corresponding consent, which is unchecked by default, at the end of the purchase process.
In the event that there are special rules or restrictions affecting certain rates, discounts and/or products you have selected, such special rules or restrictions will be made clear to you on the screen before you proceed with the purchase of the product.
8. Obligations of the parties
8.1. Obligations of the Holder
Izba Nature is committed to:
- To carry out in an effective and efficient way all the procedures for the execution of the reception by the Buyer of the products purchased.
- To send to the Buyer all the information and documentation necessary for the reception of the order.
- Not permit any transaction that is illegal, or is deemed by the credit card brands or the acquiring bank to be likely or have the potential to damage the goodwill of, or adversely influence them. Under the card brands’ programs, the following activities are prohibited: the sale or offer of a product or service that is not in full compliance with all laws applicable to the purchaser, issuing bank, merchant, cardholder, or cards; as well as the sale of drugs.
- Comply with these obligations as well as any others that may be applicable.
8.2. Buyer’s Obligations
By accepting these Conditions, Buyer agrees to:
- Pay in due time and form the corresponding amounts that had been specified in the purchase process. Failure to pay will exempt Izba Nature of compliance with the obligations set forth herein, and any others that would have incurred in exchange for the receipt of the consideration for the products.
- Respond for the veracity and authenticity of any data that have been provided to make the purchase of the selected items.
- To assume the responsibilities derived from any of the requirements demanded by these Conditions to hold the condition of Buyer, as well as the lack of necessary documentation for the payment of the purchase.
- Comply with any other obligations contained in these Conditions or any other that may be applicable and assume any liability arising from its breach, leaving the Holder completely indemnified.
9. Exclusion of liability
The Holder is in no event liable for damages caused to the Buyer for causes attributable to it. Only and exclusively, Izba Nature will be liable for those damages that are caused as a result of purchases made on the Website, provided that they arise from an intentional or negligent action of the Purchaser.
By way of example, Izba Nature is not responsible for:
- La utilidad que para el Comprador tengan los productos que hubiera adquirido, ya que en ningún momento el Titular es responsable de la selección efectuada, aunque identifique artículos en combinación con los productos seleccionados, que por sus características se recomiendan como accesorios y/o complementos.
- Personal injury or material damage caused as a result of the use of the products, provided that the recommendations specified therein have not been followed.
- Failure to fulfill its obligations for reasons of force majeure such as, but not limited to, internal or external strikes, natural disasters, social upheavals, etc.
The Buyer thus acknowledges that it acquires the goods at its own risk, Izba Nature’s activity being limited to the execution of the material tasks necessary for delivery, processing and management.
In any event, the liability assumed by Izba Nature to the Buyer shall in no event include lost profits and shall be limited, at most and for whatever reason, to the total amount received by Izba Nature from the Buyer in consideration for the purchase of the product in accordance with these Conditions.
Any damage, injury, loss or cost (including legal and/or attorney’s fees) arising from a breach by the Buyer of these Conditions or any other applicable breach incurred by Izba Nature shall be compensated by the Buyer who caused the breach. This includes any third party claims arising from such breaches.
These Terms and Conditions may be modified and/or updated at any time without prior notice. The modifications made shall come into force as soon as they are published on the Web Site, regardless of the means and form used for this purpose.
The modification shall only affect Buyers who have accepted it after such modification.
12. Other issues
12.1. Safeguarding and interpretation of these Conditions
If the Competent Authority declares any of these provisions to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable, this shall imply that the same shall be interpreted in the manner closest to the original intention of such provision. In any case, such declaration with respect to any clause or clauses shall not prejudice the validity of the remaining clauses.
Izba Nature’s failure to require strict compliance with any of the terms of these Conditions shall not constitute or be construed as a waiver by Izba Nature of its right to require such compliance in the future.
The language applicable to these Conditions is Spanish. If versions in other languages are offered, it is only as a courtesy, for the convenience of the Buyer. Therefore, the Buyer expressly accepts that they are governed by the Spanish version. In case of contradiction, the Spanish version shall prevail.
12.3. Legislation and jurisdiction
The relationship between the Holder and the Buyer shall be governed by Spanish law and any discrepancies or disputes regarding these Conditions shall be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the Buyer’s domicile, provided that the Buyer is a consumer and user in accordance with the applicable regulations. Otherwise, the parties submit to the Courts and Tribunals of Collado Villalba.
Should the Buyer have any problem arising from the purchase of the products available in the Website Catalog, the Buyer may have recourse to the European Union’s online dispute resolution system, accessible from the following link: <a href=”https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/main/?event=main.home.show&lng=EN”>https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/main/?event=main.home.show&lng=EN</a>